Terms of Service
Guider Global Limited (“Guider”) was born out of a desire to make mentoring, coaching and peer to peer learning more accessible, we connect people to share their perspectives and grow. These Terms (“Terms”) cover the use of Guider’s Platform, websites and services (the “Services”).
Under these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “writing”, and any similar expression, includes a reference to any communication affected by electronic or facsimile transmission or similar means;
- “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Guider Global Limited;
- “you” and “your” refers to the User(s);
Under these Terms, “user” or “users” means any human individual that uses the services and is not:
- Employed by Guider and acting in the course of their employment or;
- Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Guider and accessing the Services in connection with the provision of such services.
PURPOSE OF THE USER TERMS
These Terms apply between you, the user of the Services, and Guider, the owner and operator of the Services. Please read these Terms carefully before using Guider’s Services. By using Guider’s Services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using Guider’s Services immediately. Please print and save a copy of these Terms for your records because Guider will not save a copy for you.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use the Services. By using the services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
All intellectual property, including any rights related to the Services, unless otherwise agreed, is our property or other relevant third parties. In these Terms, intellectual property means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Services. By continuing to use the Services, you acknowledge that such intellectual property is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed without our prior written permission or other relevant third parties permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Display, view and use the Services;
- Share, post or upload your achievements on social media;
You must not otherwise extract, re-utilise, reproduce, modify, copy or use for commercial purposes any of our Services without our written permission.
Our Services allow you to store or share your information. We do not claim ownership of your information. Your information remains yours and you are responsible for it.
When you share your information with other users, you understand that they may be able to use, save or share your information.
You may not use the services for any of the following purposes:
- To share, upload, distribute or otherwise publish anything:
- That is in breach of these Terms;
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening or fraudulent (or assists someone else in using our Services in such a way);
- That is confidential;
- That infringes or violates someone else’s rights;
- That is inappropriate (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence or criminal activity).
- To engage in any activity that exploits, harms, threatens to harm others or may constitute or encourage a criminal offence.
- To upload viruses, malicious code, or to do anything else that could disable, overburden, interfere with or impair the proper working, integrity, operation or appearance of our Services and systems;
- To access or collect data that you do not have permission to access.
- To proxy, request or collect usernames or passwords, or misappropriate access tokens.
- To misuse any reporting, flagging, dispute or appeals channel, such as by making fraudulent, duplicative or groundless reports or appeals.
- To engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g. asking for money, impersonating someone else or entity, manipulating the Services.)
- To help others break these rules.
REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time after are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
When you register, you may be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of your account or a breach of security, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend and/ or delete your account.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms, we may suspend or delete your account with immediate effect. We may also suspend or delete your account where we are required to do so for legal reasons or if, after registration, your account is not confirmed, your account is unused and remains inactive for an extended period of time.
Where we take such action, we will let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability, harm our community of users, compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our Services or systems, where we are restricted due to technical limitations, or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
Use of the Services is also governed by our Privacy Policies and Cookies Policies, which can be found at the bottom of our Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
Also, your access to the Services may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such restriction.
We will not be responsible for:
- Losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or;
- Any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software, or;
- Any special, indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Services.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions, if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have the services provided within a reasonable time.
The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
We give no warranty that the Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality).
Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we provide no warranties or guarantee in that regard. All users are to take responsibility for their own security, their personal details and their computers.
These Terms, together with the Privacy Policies and Cookies Policies, make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our Services. They supersede any prior agreements.
If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable, and if it cannot be made enforceable, then it will be severed and the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights, no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our Services. But we may use feedback and other suggestions without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services changes, this could result in a transfer of your information to the new owner.
We reserve the right to make changes to any Services, Policies and Terms, including these Terms. Such revised Terms and/ or Policies will apply to the Services from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms and/ or Policies regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Please contact us if you would like more information on the Terms or if you have any questions or queries: email@example.com