Join organisations making a difference through mentoring today
We understand the needs of your University
Connecting your alumni
- Increase alumni network participation
- Offer better job placement for current and former students
- Supercharge alumni fundraising
Improving student experience
- Connect students for learning and development
- Improve student wellbeing
- Support diversity and inclusion initiatives
Developing university staff
- Connect faculty to prevent burnout
- Improve university staff retention
- Offer tangible staff benefits
“We help students from social mobility cold spots and areas of disadvantage across the country. By offering mentoring opportunities, it means that every student of ours can have a relationship on a 1:1 level. We found that Guider was the simplest platform to use and we also found we got on well with the people at Guider. So it was the synergy and the user friendliness that allowed us to take the plunge and use Guider.”
CEO, The Talent Tap
How we work together
We provide expert support throughout the journey from set-up to proving ROI.
Discover the platform that everyone's talking about
Transforming student experience through mentoring
Mentoring is tailored to the needs of the individual and forms a central part of your student support system. A university mentoring program will:
- Connect new students from day 1
- Welcome them into the student community
- Increase student inclusion
- Prevent student drop out
- Embed a mentoring culture across your university
Creating a strong and engaged alumni network
Building an alumni network that extends the reach of your university is essential. Our mentoring platform allows you to:
- Create a tangible benefit for your alumni
- Bring people together in one easy-to-use online hub
- Encourage philanthropy through the creation of real value
- Build your global reputation
Impactful tips, news and guides from our community of experts
The Business Case for Mentoring: get the e-book
We know how hard it is to get internal investment for mentoring, particularly with specific tailored programmes.
This toolkit has been created to help you champion mentoring in your organisation, and create a business case for us to support you.
Your university mentoring program questions, answered
Why is mentoring and peer learning so effective for universities?
What is mentoring software?
How does mentoring software work?
Can I run multiple programs at once with Guider?
Can I connect my alumni network with Guider?
When can we get started?
Rated #1 by our customers